About the vCIO
The intention of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) role and responsibilities is to help you align technology with your organization's vision, mission, culture, strategy, and goals.
We use the term virtual as a placeholder for part-time, as-needed, and on-demand. You receive all the benefits and value of a CIO without the high cost of finding and retaining full-time in-house expertise.
The CIO is concerned with leveraging and aligning information technology for:
- Fulfilling your vision and mission
- Increasing revenue and profits
- Creating and leveraging competitive advantages
- Increasing productivity
- Ensuring a return on investment
- Reducing and managing risk
Here are 4 reasons why all small business owners and operators needs a vCIO.